Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lauren Becall Thoughts On Twilight


Lauren Becalls Twitters about Twilight

The actress commented that, “Yes, I saw Twilight - my granddaughter made me watch it, she said it was the greatest vampire film ever. After the ‘film’ was over I wanted to smack her across her head with my shoe, but I do not want a (tell-all) book called Grannie Dearest written on me when I die. So instead I gave her a DVD of Murnau’s 1922 masterpiece Nosferatu and told her, ‘Now that’s a vampire film!’ And that goes for all of you! Watch Nosferatu instead!”

I love Lauren Becall I could drink tinis all day long with this woman at happy hour.. Last year in Elle Magazine she had this to say about Tom Cruise

“When you talk about a great actor, you’re not talking about Tom Cruise. His whole behaviour is so shocking. It’s inappropriate and vulgar and absolutely unacceptable to use your private life to sell anything commercially, but, I think, it’s kind of a sickness.”

Shes a bitch after my own heart...single tear...

No comments:

Post a Comment