Thursday, August 20, 2009

Promoting Her Fetus.... Again


Kourtney Kardashian.. eyeroll opened up to People to well talk about her pregnancy AGAIN...
Now, she's telling People Magazine that she thought about having an abortion.

..Im sure your kid is gonna love to hear this when he/she is older...Therapy anyone??

I can't even tell you how many people just say, 'Oh, get an abortion.' Like it's not a big deal."

"I looked online, and I was sitting on the bed hysterically crying, reading these stories of people who felt so guilty from having an abortion. I was reading these things of how many people are traumatized by it afterwards. I was just sitting there crying, thinking, 'I can't do that.' And I felt in my body, this is meant to be. God does things for a reason, and I just felt like it was the right thing that was happening in my life.(God should strike you down just for being so useless) For me, all the reasons why I wouldn't keep the baby were so selfish: It wasn't like I was raped, it's not like I'm 16. I'm 30 years old, I make my own money, I support myself, I can afford to have a baby. And I am with someone who I love, and have been with for a long time."

Yes we get it Kourtney you're pregnant we have heard this for the millionth time even your fetus is screaming at you to shut up!!..pssst you are not the only pregnant one in the world

And just in from Vh1 Megan Wants a Millionare will be replaced with The Millionaire Fetus - Looking For Love Thru The Womb

LINENPLACE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment