Friday, August 14, 2009

We Wont Be Seeing La Toya


La Toya's new face told Access Hollywood (via Reuters), “I’ve been approached to do ‘ Dancing with the Stars.' The fact of the matter is, I won’t be doing it, simply because of the circumstances that (are) going on at the moment but she is open to judging American Idol

On American Idol you get to sit on your fat or in her case plastic ass and judge contestants on DWTS you actually have to do some work that involves exercise and well that just doesnt sit well with La Toya.. Why exercise when you can suck it out

Here I was hoping for a bit of crazy on DWTS and I actually would of watched and I would of been the one doing the SHUSHING!! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Im watching La Toya glide across the stage in all her plastic glory...

Yeah I know im lying I wouldnt of watched

No comments:

Post a Comment