Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yeah About that 30lbs Weightloss of Airbrushing



According to People Mag Lucy Danziger, editor-in-chief of the women's health magazine, is defending her choice of pics: Now this is funny

"Yes. Of course we do retouching," Danziger writes in a post on Self.com. "Did we alter her appearance? Only to make her look her personal best." Calling Clarkson "the picture of confidence," Danzinger writes, "I think this photo is the truest we have ever put out there on the newsstand."

Truest? I'll remember that the next time someone takes drunk pictures of me with my head in the toliet and remind them please fix the picture so I look my personal best.. photoshop that nights dinner from my face..

I get you want to portray someone who is normal sized and isnt a lolipop head and looks like everyone else but dont airbrush her down 30 freaking lbs and expect us to believe it esp when there are pictures of Kelly from a concert a week ago..

No comments:

Post a Comment