Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Celebu-TARD...



Over the weekend we all heard how Hohans crack den was broken into. Yesterday Crackie decided to Twitter that's how i know it was not a ROBBERY. electronics weren't taken... just things that a certain old friend knew meant a lot to me."

The Chicago Sun-Times says that some of those things that "meant a lot" to her include "very incriminating videos and photos." A source added that Blohan will be all sorts of embarrassed if any of it got out

Ok I have to ask and maybe the voices in my head will answer me

1. Why would you keep compromising photos of yourself? You seriously cant be that dumb wait we are talking about Lohan...
2. If there's a valid reason for question #1 - which im trying to think of one and its making my brain hurt. But if you're going to keep them, can't your Orange WHORE ASS afford a safety deposit box in Switzerland? At the very least, give them to your attorney.

Linds we have seen you on vid or was it pics who knows it was her snorting blow and flashing your vag all over Hollywood I honestly dont think you can sink any lower then your career...

sextape in 5..4...3..

No comments:

Post a Comment