Monday, August 31, 2009

Demi Moore


Here we have Demi Moore trying to tell us she hasnt had any plastic surgery.. umm yeah ok

In an interview in the French Marie Claire (story via the Mirror)Demi (allegedly) says the plastic surgery rumors are “completely false” and that she doesn’t “like the idea of having an operation to hold up the ageing process - it’s a way to combat your neurosis. The scalpel won’t make you happy.” I dont even have to do the cough cough bullshit line here ... Ill just do the usual eyeroll

The f*ckery continues

With the stunning figure of a woman half her age, Demi Moore’s youthful allure has earned her a reputation as the queen of plastic surgery.The 47-year-old actress has long been the poster girl for cosmetic enhancement, re-ported to have spent £220,000 on boob jobs, liposuction, facelifts and even a knee lift.

But in a new interview, she insists she has NEVER been under the surgeon’s knife. “It’s completely false,” she says. “I’ve never had it done. But I would never judge those who have. If it’s the best thing for them, then I don’t see a problem. I don’t like the idea of having an operation to hold up the ageing process - it’s a way to combat your neurosis. The scalpel won’t make you happy.”

** And Santa Claus is real ***

“That said, the day when I start crying when I look at myself in the mirror might be the day when I’m less adamant about not having it done.”

“But for the moment I prefer to be a beautiful woman of my age than try desperately to look 30.”

Demi’s claim in Marie Claire magazine in France this week will astonish observers who have long believed she had resorted to surgery in a bid to rejuvenate her flagging career and impress her 31-year-old husband Ashton Kutcher.

A close friend of Demi - who has a nutritionist, trainer, yoga teacher and kick-boxing coach - has claimed the star relies on A-lister surgeon Brian Novack. The pal said: “Demi can’t stand it that there is part of her that is not perfect.”

I think all that botox actually took away some of her brain cells either that or being married to Ashton actually made her stupid...

I could careless if a celeb gets surgery or not but just admit to it you look like an idiot for lying about it

And Demi Im sure you would cry if you saw something you didnt like about your face but its so pulled tight I dont think that is possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment