Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kelly Clarkson Magically Lost 30lbs.....With Airbrushing



Is on the cover of Self Magazine and as usual they discuss her weight
People reports:

When people talk about my weight, I'm like, 'You seem to have a problem with it; I don't. I'm fine!'," Clarkson, 27, tells the September issue of Self. She also notes, "My happy weight changes. Sometimes I eat more; sometimes I play more." These days, the play part means golf ("I love it!") as well as Crossfit workouts. "It's like bootcamp!" she says of the regimen that includes sit-ups, squats and running. "You never work out more than 35 minutes, but it's so intense … It makes me feel like G.I. Jane. It's very empowering. I feel like I can whup ass!" Indeed, Clarkson's motivation for exercising isn't to lose weight. "I do it totally for my psyche," she explains. "I'm much better when those endorphins are going. It's a release. And I also love food, so there's a payoff!" The Texas native admits she still eats chicken-fried steak, but also has days when she prefers salads. "I love healthy stuff and junk an equal amount," she tells the magazine. "Whatever I'm craving, I go for it." Her secret to losing weight, in fact, is to not go on a diet: "For me, it's the times when I'm not paying attention that I end up losing weight. But I'm never trying to lose weight – or gain it. I'm just being!"

If Self Magazine were ok with her weight they wouldnt of photoshopped 30lbs off of her photo because she DOES not look like that. And its funny how the mag's cover is all about losing weight maybe they are trying to tell ya something Kell, step away from the twinkies and fried chicken.... Kelly at a concert last week...

No comments:

Post a Comment