Monday, August 17, 2009

Vadge is 51 her face is 1




Here is Vadge with her 3 kids yes Im including lil Jesus in the litter... I was a little perplexed by the photos that were taken but Vadge sports a granykini(look at the pic you will understand the term)and theres an umbrella that ends up in the water with her..

I really used to like Madonna back in the day until she started talking with a British accent I really hope in the divorce papers Guy asked for the accent back!

I think Vadge has so much plastic in her face that if its exposed to the sun too long it will melt off and float away... And every pic of Jesus he is never smiling I guess I wouldnt be either with Mommy Dearest ordering me around

Isnt Vadge seksi (for you Lisa)





Save on hotels with HotelsCombined.com

No comments:

Post a Comment