Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lady Ga Ga Stole umm her Style

Irish singer Roisin Murphy reportedly told the Daily Mail, "She's copied my style. I met her about a year ago before she got really big and I had no clue that this was all going to happen. She wasn't wearing shoulder pads at the time, and I was.

"Lady Gaga is just a poor imitation of me. She has copied my style, she took my shoulder pads and all that. Mind you she doesn't wear the bottom half!"

Ok so let me guess this straight you are saying that looking like a complete asshole is fashionable these days? I guess I should throw a cooking pot on my head and wrap myself in my Hello Kitty Shower curtain ( dont judge ) and call myself a fashion icon Whatever drugs these people are on they need to share..

Seriously would you wear this?

No comments:

Post a Comment