Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh that Cute Baby Talk


While picking up a bunch of free swag in Los Angeles last week, Britters adorable lil boys entertained the other guests with their language skills. Gatecrasher says that 2-year-old JJ and 3-year-old SPF kept shouting "Oh shit!" over and over again while Brit ignored them.

Some source said, "She was too busy picking out freebies to chastise the boys for misbehaving."

I do the samething when my friends kids tell me they have poopy in their pants I just turn the other way I become insta-def...

Why is it that celebs get all this free expensive shit?? Here I am doing the jig when I get free sample of tampons in the mail...

I was expecting alot worse to come out of these 2 mouths then just shit word.. The "shit" word was so 5 minutes ago by the time I was 2... Making my parents proud at an early age

No comments:

Post a Comment