Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shes Thinking I Want Your Baby...


Yeah I did the eyeroll too when I saw this story about Kate Hudson and A-roid.

A source tells InTouch Magazine, “She just turned 30 and she’s ready to have her second child. She wants Ryder to have a sibling, so she brought up the idea to Alex and told him that they would make a beautiful baby together, and that she would assume all financial responsibility."

Im shocked Kate is still bumping uglies with this roidhead... Kate has spread her vag all over Hollywood and almost caused one of her victims to almost kill himself probably just to get away from her.. I wonder if his boys can still swim after all the years of roid use.. SPERMAROIDS.... Guess we will find out in 9 months... tick tock

And I love Goldies grandma arm... Just jokes I love me some Goldie

No comments:

Post a Comment