Monday, August 3, 2009

Jack In France....





Here we have Jack with no shame what-so-ever sporting no shirt. Hes fat, bald, drinks and smokes but does he care nope.. Why you ask because he is JACK!.. The man is sporting bigger bubbies (Housewives of NJ ref, trust you need to watch this trainwreck) and yet Im sure he still does well with the ladies... Why you ask because he is JACK!

Jack even smokes while he swims... talent I say.. BRAVO....

The only bad thing I can say is that he is sporting crocs.. Seriously I really tried liking these gay ass things.. Im sorry I dont care how hot you are (my boyfriend included) or how comfortable they maybe you still look like a tool even Jack and I refuse to post the pic thats how much I hate crocs! Issues I know I keep my therapist busy

No comments:

Post a Comment