Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Forever a CatLady...


Jenny recently sat down with Elle to do an interview about her being alone and a the future catwoman of America

Jenny said, "I'm not going to ignore the pink elephant in the living room. It's fine. I can take it. If I'm the emblem for 'this is what it looks like to be the lonely girl getting on with her life,' so be it. I can make fun of myself. And I'll bring it up as long as the world is bringing it up."
She also talked about the day her mother told her she was one of those girls that has a great personality well all know what that means either a. you are fat or b. you are just plain ugly. Basically. "I remember being 7 and asking my mom if I was as pretty as [my best friend] Monique. And with all the love in the world, my mom looked at me and said, 'Oh, honey, you're so funny.' So, she doesn't lie to me . . . She answers the question by not answering and instead tells me what she thinks is my greatest strength." Yeah I get all warm and fuzzy too when my mom calls me ugly.. She wouldnt dare cuz I'd put her ass in a nursing home.. BACK IN THE BASEMENT MOTHER!.. Anyway


Im shocked Jenny didnt shout at her mom thats so "uncool" seriously the backlash from that was about as exciting as watching my cat knit.. she can she has skillz! well if i had a cat I bet she could knit
You know Angelina read this and cackled as she flew off to find an island of babies to adopt with Brad..


No comments:

Post a Comment