Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Crazy Will Not Return To Idol!!


Put the crazy alert alarm on!!! This is what Paula tweeted ( i hate that term im never using it again)

With sadness in my heart, I’ve decided not to return to #IDOL. I’ll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all I’ll miss nurturing all the new talent,but most of all being a part of a show that I helped from day1become an international phenomenon. What I want to say most, is how much I appreciate the undying support and enormous love that you have showered upon me. It truly has been breathtaking, especially over the past month.


You know Paula is going straight for the Vicodens and a crazy mix of vodka and gatorade (Its called a Wallytini - dont judge)
Seriously though Im gonna miss Paula (and no nobody put a roofie in my am coffee) well my other choice is to listen to Kara Whatsherfreakingname babble on and on. Paula was a staple on American Idol but apparently she didnt get the money she wanted.. Grey Goose isnt cheap!
Im sure shes coming out with some stupid Cheerleading variety show I wonder if Skat Cat with be a judge with her.. a girl can dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment