Wednesday, August 5, 2009

This Weeks In Touch Rag


Oh and here we have Jon Gosselin who is photoshopped with a new layer of fresh skin.. looks like he got spraytann poo mist on his mug - Hohan.. Anwyay here he is doing an interview with In Touch. Jon finally got his balls out of Kates pocketbook( and a good distance away) and decided to have a chat if there was booze involved (which every interview should have) im sure he would of gone into more detail about his sexay times with his new ho and ended every sentence with HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW BITCH.. but I digress..


Here are some clips of the interview


Why did she want to break up?I think she initiated the split because she wanted a career. Maybe I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do, and she was going to move on regardless. I said, “Are you sure about this?”


Did you want to work it out?Yes, I asked, “What do I have to do to mend the relationship? What did I do wrong?” I was beating myself up about it. So I read a lot of books about personalities, like The Five Love Languages. Throughout the marriage, I felt like my personality had changed a lot. In December, I went to therapy. I asked Kate to come, but she didn’t want to. She said, “If you have a problem, go fix it.”


When did you and Kate start living separate lives?We went to Utah on January 1. On January 12, she flew back with security and I stayed. That’s when I started to just hang out and meet people, and feel free. Not too many girls, just with my guy friends. I couldn’t do that for nine years. When I came back on the 17th, Kate and I weren’t talking. So I just said, “I’m moving out of the house,” and that was it.


What was your first relationship?Hailey — it started around May. She is the polar opposite of Kate. It’s really different. I feel good about myself and people see my good qualities. I’m not being put down. If I want to go out with my friends, Hailey says, “Oh, go out.” I’m not used to that. I was used to, “No, no, it’s your fault.” Sometimes I ask Hailey permission, like I used to do with Kate, and she says, “You don’t have to ask permission.” I was used to living like that, and now it’s like a breath of fresh air. You can have a balanced relationship but also spend time with your friends.


How did you fall in love with Hailey?We started talking and got along well. I started getting really attracted to her, like, on the phone. She really listened to me and took in what I was saying. Then she came back to her parents’ house in May and I went up to see her. We hit it off. It was great. She is amazing.


Ok yeah I watched the show I'll admit but now he just sounds like poor me.. Call the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMbulance will ya you could of left at anytime but im sure that paycheck from TLC was keeping you around.. Love how he talks up Hailey he has no idea that shes just using him.. A broken man is easily taken advantage of im shocked he hasnt bought her a car yet or a house im sure thats coming soon go big or go home Hales! Not like I encourage that behavior
Expect Kate to appear on People.. HER SIDE/HER HURT/HER PAIN/HER TURMOIL/.. and her reverse mullets side of the story you know that thing has secrets- trust


No comments:

Post a Comment