Sunday, August 9, 2009

Remember Your First Pre Teen Party?


I bet it wasnt like this!!

Yes your eyes are not playing tricks on you that is a bunch of pre-teens hanging onto a stripper pole at the TEEN choice awards... This shouldnt be even at a TEEN parties nevermind a party with 9 year olds...

And look at the one in the middle clinging to the pole, shes has a hidden talent and isnt even aware of it ...yet...

Seriously I must be old because my first pre-teen parties consisted of ring around the rosie, a smelly gym, pinatas, and that horrible orange hotmess of a drink that McDonalds was always happy to donate they couldnt even sell that shit..

Everytime I see a pole at a party and have a bit of the Jesus Juice in my ass I seem to stumble on over to it and I try to get all sexay up on it only to fall on my ass -Im great to bring to parties, at least I can hold my liquior and not throw up all over someones unsuspecting bathroom.... And its not the boozes fault it was something I ate...

No comments:

Post a Comment