Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The New Sybil Speaks


In the new issue of Wonderland Magazine (via The Examiner), Megan says, “I basically read every book ever written about Marilyn Monroe. I could end up like that because I constantly struggle with the idea that I think I’m a borderline personality—or that I have bouts of mild schizophrenia. I definitely have some kind of mental problem and I haven’t pinpointed what it is.”

I have read all of those self help books and you dont see me telling people what to do.. yeah I just gave myself the side eye on that one..

As much as this chick irks me I cannot deny that I think she is gorgeous. First shes all about sex then a lesbian or thinks she is and now she has mental issues.. Complete package who wouldnt want to hire her aside from the casting couch.. She really does need to stop talking though, because she sounds like such a jackass. I guess she will say anything to stay in the spotlight

I'll give credit to Marilyn for being beautiful and having incredible appeal. But I think she wasn't a great actress and had a drug problem. Why anyone would want to be that is beyond me.... well there is Lindsay

Maybe someday Megan you will be the crazy bag lady wandering the streets.. good to have goals..

No comments:

Post a Comment