Tuesday, September 29, 2009


The New York City Medical Examiner has ruled DJ AM's cause of death as an accidental drug overdose. They added that in their opinion he didn't commit suicide.

The M.E. said they found cocaine (crack or powder), OxyContin, Xanax, Vicodin, Ativan, Benadryl, Klonopin and Levamisole (a drug used to cure cocaine). The M.E. wouldn't say whether or not DJ AM had any prescriptions for the stuff found in his system.

The full report will not be released to the media.

I do feel for his family and no disrespect but having all those drugs in your system how can this be rule accidental?? He had enough drugs in him to make Amy WineHouse look clean...

No comments:

Post a Comment