Thursday, September 10, 2009

Katherine Hagel Is Going To Be A Mom


Well, the rumor is true. Hagel confirmed the news on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in an episode airing tomorrow.

Hagel said they are adopting a 10-month-old special needs girl from Korea. And when she says "special needs" TRANSLATION: is that the kid will need 2 nannies instead of 1...
Hagel's sister was also adopted from Korea. Hagel added, "Her name is Naleigh. Well, I am naming her after my mother and sister Nancy, Leigh. So we call her Naleigh. She was actually born the day before me in November, which I thought was really serendipitous and just kind of like a sign. I realized just recently that I basically forfeited my birthday for the rest of my life. I wanted to tell everybody so you don't think I stole a Korean baby."

She might have gotten my respect if she had kept her mouth closed and done this on the qt. This is famewhoring at its best or worst

No comments:

Post a Comment