Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jon Gosselin to Stop The Divorce


Jon and Kate's marriage was officially end in November, but now he's asking the court to delay it for 90 days. In the documents, Jon states: “Even though we were heading for a divorce, it appeared that Kate had been suffering from this divorce as much as I had. That’s why I asked my attorney to put the brakes on this divorce so I could try to regain control over the future of our family. So Kate and I could join on a cooperative course that would benefit our family — not destroy it. I regret my conduct since Kate and I separated [on June 22]. I used poor judgment in publicly socializing with other women so soon.”

Jons lawyer added He is hoping to inspire his wife to become less rigid, inflexible and controlling and open up. We’re hoping Jon and Kate can sit down together and start exploring what to do about their situation. Once they do that, the rest will fall into place.”

Jon's lawyer better watch his back or go into the witness protection plan, the Reverse Mullet on Kates head is not one to be f*cked with!

Jon's gotta be in full-on panic mode now that he just got a huge pay cut. Did he seriously think he could afford rent on his NYC pad, party with 22 year olds and travel everywhere without a job AND pay child support for his 8 kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment