Friday, September 11, 2009

Crackie News..


In an interview with Access Hollywood, Lohan aka Frecula says that she's fine media in her life all the time, because it's what she's always wanted. She said, “Everyone goes through tough times and the second that I decided I wanted to be in front of the camera … I think I’ve always kind of aspired to be like Britney Spears in the tabloids when I was in middle school. It’s kind of something you sign up for in the beginning and if you really want it, you know that comes with it."

Crackie Translation: she's grateful they still talk about her and take her pic... keep sending cracked out twitter updates,flash your vag for all to see and trust us WE DONT.., and dont wear a bra.. great role model

Again this Crackie is 23 YIKES! Coke does a body good.. click the image if you dare..

No comments:

Post a Comment