Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Michelle Phillips Responds!


Mackenzie not only said that she had a sexual relationship with her father, John Phillips, after he raped her, but she also said that she became pregnant at the end of their 10-year "affair." Mackenzie wasn't sure if the baby was her father's or her then-husband's, so she had an abortion. After that, she stopped having sex with her father and never let him touch her again.

Shortly after the interview aired, Michelle Phillips spoke to Showbiz411's Roger Friedman and said Mackenzie is telling lies to sell copies of her book

“She told me, then she called me back and said, ‘You know I’m joking.' I said it wasn’t funny. Mackenzie said, ‘I guess we have different senses of humor.’ John was a bad parent, and a drug addict. But fucking his daughter? If she thinks it’s true, why isn’t she with a good psychiatrist on a couch? I think it’s unconscionable that Oprah would let her do her show. I have every reason to believe it’s untrue. Oprah should be more judicious about who she has on her show."


"Mackenzie has a lot of mental illness. She’s had a needle stuck up her arm for 35 years. She was arrested for heroin and coke just recently. She did ‘Celebrity Rehab’ and now she writes a book. The whole thing is timed.”

“Mackenzie is jealous of her siblings, who have accomplished a lot and did not become drug addicts.”
ummm hello Bijou Phillips? resident crackie in Hollywood

This all too crazy for me to even comment


Michelle's daughter and Mackenzie's half-sister, Chynna Phillips, told UsWeekly that she found out about it in 1997. Mackenzie called her and dropped that shit right on her head. Chynna said, "I knew it was true. I mean, who in their right mind would make such a claim if it wasn't true

No comments:

Post a Comment