Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MacKenzie Phillips On Oprah...


MacKenzie Phillips is due to appear on Oprah tomorrow with shocking allegations about her and her father.. Insert creepy all over this story...

In her new tell-all book High on Arrival, Mackenzie says that she had sex with her father, John Phillips of the Mamas and the Papas> According to People:

On the Night before her wedding her father tried to stop her.

Mackenzie writes, "I had tons of pills, and Dad had tons of everything too. Eventually I passed out on Dad's bed. My father was not a man with boundaries. He was full of love, and he was sick with drugs. I woke up that night from a blackout to find myself having sex with my own father. Had this happened before? I didn't know. All I can say is it was the first time I was aware of it. For a moment I was in my body, in that horrible truth, and then I slid back into a blackout."

On her show One Day At a Time she says that the relationship with her father became consenual: I was a fragment of a person, and my secret isolated me. One night Dad said, 'We could just run away to a country where no one would look down on us. There are countries where this is an accepted practice. Maybe Fiji.' He was completely delusional. No, I thought, we're going to hell for this."

Personally im lost for words...

No comments:

Post a Comment