Saturday, September 26, 2009

300k FOR WEDDING PICTURES??


Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom, will make it legal this Sunday after dating for about a month.. According to the NYDN, there was a small bidding war between People, UsWeekly and OK! Magazine for the exclusive pictures of the wedding.

Apparently, OK! Magazine won out and will hand over $300,000 to Khloe... Yes you read that right 300k

Yes I did the eyeroll as well when I read this...

I sadly yes watched the Kardashian's E show for about 15 minutes and it was filled with Kholoe's foul mouth who doesnt love a fouled mouth girl but the thing that fascinated me with the show was Bruce's face I couldnt keep my eyes off of it..

Either theres a babeh on the way or a sad publicity stunt

And E! needs to be bitch slapped for becoming HoTV

No comments:

Post a Comment