Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jon Gosselin On Good Morning America


Jon felt the need to state the obvious during an interview with Good Morning America.

Jon cried, "I took a lot of abuse from her. I was put down. She'll call me like, almost like a lame fish. Like I wasn't going anywhere.. (the reverse mullet is giggling)

When Kate was off promoting her book Jon would stomp his feet and cross his arms.. He went on and said "Well, excuse me, I'm taking care of the kids. She's on book tours, she's doing all these things. You know, she's gone a week. You know, comes back. Packs up and leaves again. I'm standing there like, 'Oh, OK. Your mom's gone again.... 2 snaps and a twist..

I still find it funny how both of these 2 kept saying the media wont leave them alone but either of them would give an interview to the neighborhood Crackie if it kept them in the limelight for a few more minutes... Every magazine you see its some story from either one of these famewhores.. Im only interested in what the Reverse Mullet has to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment