Wednesday, September 2, 2009

WHITNEY HOUSTON'S COMEBACK - CLICK HERE


Whitney Houston's big comeback concert for Good Morning America aired today if you want to call it that

Whitney apologized to the crowd of 5,000 fans and explained that she did Oprah earlier, "I've been talking for so long. ... I talked so much, my voice...I shouldn't be talking. I should be singing. With all the drugs shes done she probably shouldnt be alive either

She sounds like my grandma after a bender and cartons and cartons of Pall Malls at least she sang live.. Im trying to be positive.. I loved Whitney back in the day and was excited for her comeback who doesnt love one (BRITTERS) but the years of living hard shows thru her vocals... sad

Note to all CRACK IS WHACK...

RIP Whitneys Old Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment