Thursday, September 3, 2009

PLEASE SHUT UP...


Megan is going after Michael Bay, director of Transformers, again. Megan tells Wonderland Magazine (via The L.A. Times), "He’s like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he’s a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he’s not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he’s so awkward, so hopelessly awkward. He has no social skills at all. And it’s endearing to watch him. He’s vulnerable and fragile in real life and then on set he’s a tyrant. Shia and I almost die when we make a Transformers movie. He has you do some really insane things that insurance would never let you do."

She was asked about presenting an MTV Movie Award this is what she had to say:
I hate being looked at. And when I’m on stage it’s clear that I’m being stared at by everyone and that’s my worst nightmare. My only goals when I go on stage are to not vomit, trip or have uncontrollable diarrhea. If I accomplish those three things, I don’t care what else happens.

I don’t understand how she can say she doesn’t want to be looked at but then go and do the photo shoots she does, or pose on the red carpet in the outfits that she wears. Obviously she wants the attention

Im starting the Megan Foxx drinking came every time she says something stupid time to take a shot.. wait I'd be drunk in 5 minutes... which isnt a bad thing.. BEER BONG..

"But women who speak their mind are often hated”

It’s not speaking her mind that makes people hate her. It’s the ridiculous drivel that her mind produces.

No comments:

Post a Comment