Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ralph Fired Her For Being FAT


The above ad made the rounds and everyone cried outrage at the skinny skinny model that Ralph Lauren had model his line of clothing.. Apparently Ralph thought she was too fat and photoshopped her ass mind you this girl is 5'10 and 120lbs and Ralphie still found her to be HUGE...eyeroll yeah I know

At 5'10" and 120lbs, Filippa is pretty svelte, but she still isn't skinny enough for Ralph Lauren. On the Today show this morning, Filippa said Ralph Lauren sent her the pink slip, because she looked like she ate 3 meals a day... No thats no what he said but you get my point.. Food is over-rated in his book I guess

Filippa said, "They fired me because they said I was overweight and I couldn't fit in their clothes anymore. I'm very proud of what I look like, and I think a role model should look healthy."

No comments:

Post a Comment