Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Bachelor - Yaaaaaaaaawwwwn


31-year-old Jake Pavelka, who was dumped on The Bachelorette last season, will be the next "Bachelor." ABC made the announced last night during Dancing with the Has-Beens.

Here Jake will meet all these women, go on pretend dates, pretend to really really really like one of them and then proceed to pretend to propose.. Thats how it works right??

Jake told People that he can't wait to find "the one," “I’ve dated some really amazing girls, but I’ve never been successful at finding that one girl. and I saw how the whole thing comes together, the process with Jillian. I saw how the process works and I believe in it. That’s a unique way to meet somebody.”

Why this trainwreck of a show is still on is beyond me wait I cant even call it a trainwreck its SO BORING.. total snoozefest unless there are some crazy girls on there... I tried watching these shows and I found it funny how every chick immediately falls in love or has an AMAZING CONNECTION... So going with that my friends and I started a drinking game everytime we heard the word AMAZING we did a shot.. 10 minutes in passed out in my shoes.. true story

No comments:

Post a Comment