Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kate Wants To Act...


ON last nights gripping drama known as Kate plus me me me me me me AND ME.. she answered some questions.. about how she loves her kids.. yeah right..

One person asked Kate what she was planning to do with herself once her reality show ends. Kate said that she would love to see herself on a gigantic movie screen

Kate said, “My career goals, believe it or not…I’ve discovered that I’ve done enough years of TV that I feel like it’s a normal, natural, comfortable place. I would love to be in a movie at some point. I would love to be the voice of a cartoon character in a movie for my kids. I think that would be fun.”

She needs to be on the big screen about as much as we need an Ebola breakout!!...


Kate is delusional to think she could act, we all know the Reverse Mullet is the star of that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment