Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jon Ordered to Give Back The Money


A Pennyslvania judge has demanded that Jon Grosselin has to return $180,000 of the $230,000 he took from his joint checking account with Kate Gosselin. An arbitrator will determine what happens to the remaining $55,000.

BUT JON, I thought Kate was TOTALLY MAKING UP THE FACT THAT YOU STOLE ALL THAT MONEY!!???! Kate has apparently carried this lie successfully through the courts!! Amazing what the Reverse Mullet can do..

Kate issued this statement to TMZ: "As difficult as this has been for me, I am pleased that the Court has ruled fairly on behalf of myself and my children. Now that this matter has been ruled on, I look forward to returning to private arbitration, as we have agreed to do, to resolve any remaining issues."

PRIVATE YEAH ..cough cough (bullshit)

and sidenote his lawyer looks like the Leprachaun from those horror movies

No comments:

Post a Comment