Friday, October 16, 2009

HITS 4 PAY 10.00 SIGN UP BONUS


I signed up about a month ago with Hits4Pay and I already have money in my account with them that I have earned! You can make money with them by viewing emails they send you in your Hit4Pay inbox on their site. You can also earn MORE money by joining their affiliate program not sure if thats still on going or not.It is free to join with them! You get $10 just for signing up and I already a few emails to view this morning which I got paid for! Cash out is only at $25 so I'll be getting my first payment in no time! You can choose to be paid in check or Paypal! Im up to 32.85 as of 10/04/2009 right now easy!!!

http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?stacyb773

EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS THESE DAYS!!

**HINT ck off all that you can and set up an alternate email if you are worried about getting spam *****

No comments:

Post a Comment