Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bronson Pinchot On Tom Cruise


Bronson Pinchot (aka Balki from Perfect Strangers) did an interview while on moonshine or some crazy meds with The Onion's A.V. Club. Bronson was not afraid to tell everyone what he thought of Tom Cruise and even took a jab at Denzel...OH DONT BE RIDICULOUS.... couldnt help that..


Bronson said, "We thought Tom [Cruise] was the biggest bore on the face of the Earth. He was tense and made constant, constant unrelated homophobic comments, like, 'You want some ice cream, in case there are no gay people there?' I mean, his lingo was larded with the most… There was no basis for it. It was like, 'It’s a nice day, I’m glad there are no gay people standing here.' Very, very strange. Years and years later when people started to torment him with that, I used to think 'God, that’s really fitting, because he tormented a lot of people as a 20-year-old.' He made such a big deal about it. Same thing with Eddie Murphy—I remember somebody calling and saying, 'You’ll never guess who was just caught with a transvestite!' [Laughs.] And I remember thinking that seemed fitting, because there are certain people in showbiz who make it an agenda, every third sentence has to have something knocking that life choice, and you think, 'What are you doing?'"


Denzel Washington on Courage Under Fire was complete torture, "He’s one of the most unpleasant human beings I’ve ever met in my life, but he’s this mega-superstar. He was really abusive to me and everybody on that movie, and his official explanation was that his character didn’t like me, but it was a dreadful experience. I spent my salary on time with my shrink just for helping me get through it, and what that led to was the very next big movie that I did. I should have said to the producers, 'You get that guy in line, or I’m out of here.' Life’s too short."

Oh my silly little Serge!


Everyone has heard the rumors that Tom is gay but im sure Scientology has cured him and he can now levitate things.. eyeroll I know.. I never understood this cult nor do I want to as im typing this im looking over my shoulder.. Wonder if Scientology hates icecream??

I have heard that Denzel was a jerk to work with and cheats on his wife constantly sadly I kinda liked him as an actor..

Time for ice cream.. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment